We offer the following loan programs:
Things to consider when thinking of buying your next home:
- Credit history status: If it’s not in good standing, you will need to up your credit score with the help of a credit counselor.
- Amount of money you have available for a down payment: where will your down payment come from? Do you have savings? Will you have to sell your current home to afford buying the new home?
- Monthly payments you can afford.
Estimate amount of money required
To calculate the total amount of money you will need to purchase a new home, be sure to include the following:
- The amount of money you will gain from the sale of your current home to be used to buy your new home.
- If your down payment is less than 20%, you will require mortgage insurance, which will increase your monthly payment.
- Add closing costs along with your down payment.
- Taxes and interest should also be added to your calculations
For expert advice and help with estimating monthly mortgage payments and down payment required to purchase a new home, contact one of our experienced mortgage advisors, find an office location or call toll free 1-888-202-7490.